Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Reay[_6_] Brian Reay[_6_] is offline

Default OT item about why the British won't pick fruit and veg.

On 04/02/2018 22:11, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-engl...bs-in-cornwall

Hardly a surprise.

We have a serious problem with people who expect to be carried by others
and/or paid more than their skills etc justify.

If we stopped people refusing work offers, stopped benefits etc, stamped
down on those who have one identity for benefits and another for a 'side
line', we could reduce welfare spending and force our lazy scroungers to
do the jobs migrants do. The latter would reduce the attraction of the
UK to migrants.

are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud