Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Tile come off

On 04/02/2018 16:27, harry wrote:

We once rented a Gite (cottage if you don't use the term) in France and
there was a note explaining that, if you heard 'little foot steps' in
the bedrooms, it was pine martins in the loft. We heard the but never
say one. I think a pine martin is like a ferret. Our daughters were
still young at the time and loved it.

Rats more likely.

Cynic! What would you say, if you were the owner?

Remember using one when the children were very small, they were
encouraged to feed the "pet" rabbits in hutches in the garden.

Some of the biggest, fattest rabbits I have ever seen.

:-)