Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Other Mike[_3_] The Other Mike[_3_] is offline

Default Eggborough P.S. to close

On 2018-02-03, Dave Liquorice wrote:

[12 lines snipped]

Up to 11.175 GW, that's a lot of gas. Where is that going to come
from given that the North Sea is becoming empty. Oh yes, our nice
friendly neighbours, Russia...

IIRC, we don't import any gas from Russia. It all comes from those bastions
of human rights and female emancipation in the Middle East.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-c...0NY1FH20150513

May 13, 2015

"Gazprom’s supplies to Centrica will rise to 29.1 billion cubic metres
(bcm) until 2021, compared with 2.4 bcm agreed in a three-year deal in
2012. On average of the six-year deal, Gazprom will provide roughly 9
percent of Britain’s gas needs, according to Reuters calculations. "

Centrica - The latest view on UK gas market events
https://www.centrica.com/news/latest...-market-events