Posted to rec.woodworking
Jay Pique Jay Pique is offline

Default Shooting Plane shootout

Given the increase in take-home pay I've noticed recently, I've decided to invest in a shooting plane. I see that both LN and LV have left-handed offerings, so I'm wondering if anyone has any strong opinions about either that may sway my purchasing decision? Although it's not completely about functionality, as my Omga miter saw with a sharp blade leaves an incredibly smooth surface, I do prefer to buy the best and only cry once. Plus I make a lot of picture frames and clients also seem impressed with traditional hand work.

JP
Flush