Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default How to have several identical wireless doorbells respond to the same code?

On Thu, 1 Feb 2018 13:47:40 +0000, "dennis@home"
wrote:

On 2018-01-30, MM wrote:
On 29 Jan 2018 14:29:04 GMT, Huge wrote:

Ethernet over mains sucks syphilitic donkey dick.

No, it doesn't.

Yes it does.

You're wrong. I get exactly the same performance whether My PC is
connected directly to the D-Link switch with a CAT6 cable or via a
TP-Link plug on the mains. Around 6.9 Mbps on ADSL.

MM

So it doesn't suck if you aren't really using it?

Well, I *am* using it and it's fine, as I previously mentioned.

How fast does it do a network backup to a NAS?

I don't have a NAS so I cannot answer your question.

Mine does 600Mb/s over WiFi.

That's very good news! (Remind me how WiFi through the mains works, as
I thought the "Wi" part is short for "wireless".)

MM