Posted to rec.woodworking
Spalted Walt Spalted Walt is offline

Default Bar Clamp Pad Options?

DerbyDad03 wrote:

I'm talking about these.

https://i.imgur.com/ODq6WZv.jpg

The Bessey's came with pads and they stay on fine. My old Jorgensens came
naked and those are the ones that are wearing me out, chasing the pads
across the shop. None of the generic pads fit.

I found links for Jorgensen 7437 pads but Amazon, Sears, B&H Photo, just
about everyone that carried them say they are no longer available. The
one place that claims they have them wants $4.31 for 4 pairs. Not bad,
but get this: Shipping is $12.95 for one set, 21.95 for 2 sets and $29.95
for 3 sets. WTF!

https://www.hammerheadsupply.com/pro...bar-clamp-pads

I'll keep looking for another source because those seem like they should
work.

You will probably need an adhesive with ANY replacemnet pad...

https://www.andersonplywood.com/pony...ny-tools-7437/

https://www.amazon.com/Bessey-310139...dp/B0057PU9KE/

https://www.amazon.com/Bessey-310139.../dp/B005PJQU1O

https://www.amazon.com/Tools-QUICK-G.../dp/B008CCLV8S