Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default How to have several identical wireless doorbells respond to the same code?

On 1 Feb 2018 21:55:57 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Thu, 01 Feb 2018 14:30:05 +0000, T i m wrote:

I have used Powerline adaptors in many locations (typically TP-Link
brand)
and have had no issues with them whatsoever.

However, others might have had issues with the RF interference caused by
your solution!

It's not my solution Bob, it's a legal / valid / approved solution.
;-)

So, do you actually know of any of these 'others' who 'might' have
suffered issues from something other than a faulty unit?

Cheers, T i m