Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default How to have several identical wireless doorbells respond to thesame code?

On 01/02/2018 11:56, MM wrote:

I hit upon a brainwave this morning! I simply stuck the chimer in my
trouser pocket. So no matter where I am, even in the garage or garden,
I cannot fail to hear it. The chimer unit is extremely lightweight and
after a while you're no longer aware of it. A refinement would be to
dismantle it and put the gubbins in an even smaller container.

MM

My battery chime comes with a belt clip so you can carry it about.
The mains one could have a clip but I think my UPS is a bit heavy.