Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Video door entry which displays on TV - possible?

Paul wrote:

I have a door viewer camera that replaced a peephole viewer.
The hole in the door had to be enlarged slightly.
Mine connects to a 7" TV monitor on the door and a DVR.
Camera, monitor (for a motorhome) and 12V PSU from Amazon.

That doesn't address my M-I-L's requirement I'm afraid. If she's up
on her feet she can get to the front door and isn't too fussed about
the security aspect of things, it's not in general that sort of place.

Her problem is that it takes her a long time to heave herself out of
her armchair in the lounge to get to the front door to answer it.

--
Chris Green
ยท