Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default How to have several identical wireless doorbells respond to the same code?

On Thu, 1 Feb 2018 10:39:57 +0000, Mike Clarke
wrote:

On 01/02/2018 08:37, MM wrote:
You're wrong. I get exactly the same performance whether My PC is
connected directly to the D-Link switch with a CAT6 cable or via a
TP-Link plug on the mains. Around 6.9 Mbps on ADSL.

But that's being limited by the speed of your outgoing broadband connection.

Well, of course!

What speed do you get between two devices on your side of the router
using the TP-Link plug compared to the CAT6 cable?

You mean, if I'm copying a file from one PC to another across my home
network?

MM