Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Electronics help

On 01/02/2018 10:25, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
ss has brought this to us :
Could it be that if the batteries on the scooter were goosed that the
charger was trying to draw too much power and blew the fuse?

Quite possible. You might not be able to source a 3A fuse, a 3.15A will
be fine, try it without being connected to the batteries to see if it
still blows.

I have ordered a fuse from ebay, Yes I will try that Harry as it may
well be something on the scooter that is at fault although I doubt that
as the scooter was being used until the batteries failed, who knows.

The scooter itself works ok as I replaced with new batteries.