Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Install electric hob above washing machine?

On 2018-01-30, Graham wrote:

looking for something else last week, I came across an installation manual
with large letters on the front "DO NOT LEAVE WITH CUSTOMER"

That was printed on the installation instructions for my Gloworm
boiler.

Something like "Not to be read by the patient" used to adorn medical
notes hanging from the foot of hospital beds.

Did they leave that there if the patient was sufficiently able-bodied
to reach it? Something like that would certainly get my attention &
I'd try to get a look at it.

They do. I did. I got told off for it.
I don't recall seeing the words "Not to be read by the patient" but the policy still applies.

I don't see how you can be expected to know about the policy before
you get told off (but I'd read them anyway).

it makes as much sense as a lot of NHS decisions.

NT