Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Geberit AquaClean 8000plus Care toilet Constant running/dripping

Overflow runs into pan, level detection set too high, move it lower?
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Mooncheese" m wrote in
message ...
Hi guys n gals.
I own a Geberit AquaClean 8000plus Care toilet (with cistern - non wall
hung)
its been fantastic!! - Until recently.. It has developed a constant
drip/run
in to the toilet pan.
I have looked on YouTube etc and seen people clean the silicone rubber O
ring
by removing the flush mechanism etc and cleaning it... also they checked
that
the overflow wasnt leaking etc... mine seems pretty dry and i even wrapped
it
in PTFE tape just to make sure and pressed it back in the hole.(I am
almost
100% it isn't seeping through there)
NOW I took the cistern cover off to find a space age looking inners and
room
nowhere near enough to get my hands etc in there to do anything!! What
little
room i could see I couldn't figure out how the flush would remove so :

1 - Does anyone know how to remove the flush mech in these toilets?
2 - How do you go about it?

ANY help would be appreciated as its driving me insane knowing its doing
it.

Thank you!!!

--
for full context, visit