Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Mr forger seems to have got his spammer stuck.

No idea but whatever it is, its just plain silly for the reasons you
mention. its hardly rocket science to come up with lots of scams this sort
of post is part of. I guess there really is one born every minute in some
place in the world.
Is it really any different to the dead Ugandan politicion with funds stuck
somewhere that the wife needs to get at?
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
On 31/01/2018 23:06, Bill Wright wrote:
On 31/01/2018 20:30, jim wrote:
"Brian Gaff" Wrote in message:
Maybe he has a virus.
Brian

Eh?

He means the forger has put the same message up umpteen times.

Bill

Err, I were thinkin' like... Does it work like this? Punter gets
interested, sends real money to forger. Forger does not reply (because he
isn't a forger at all). Punter can't very well go to the cops and say,
"I've send some money off to buy some forged banknotes and they haven't
arrived. Could you look into it please?"

Bill