Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Mr forger seems to have got his spammer stuck.

No just deleted a whole load of duplicate spam from this group all about
fake money, and various witty replies from members, not wanting to be left
out, I merely added a new thread commenting on it. I did not expect anyone
else to add to the daftness or otherwise. I guess its like the please
ignore this post syndrome again. Its as we used to say, a red rag to a bull
who are mostly colour blind so never did understand the proverb.

Most of the bulls I have encountered are not really bothered unless you
deliberately upset them.
Brian

--
----- -