Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Electronics help

Yes if its directly onto the mains wire a 100 watt light bulb across it
first and look for smoke....:-)

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
wrote in message
On Wednesday, 31 January 2018 18:32:16 UTC, ss wrote:

Charger for a mobility scooter. One charger not working, I opened it up
and as per image below it looks like some kind of fuse has blown.
Text on the board looks like 3A/2500AR.

Can anyone confirm and identify what I would need to replace.
I have limitations on electronic stuff but could probably manage to
solder this part if I can find a replacement.

https://imgur.com/a/QTZ0e

it's a 3A fuse. Whether it'll then work or the replacement blow who knows.
I suspect the latter is more likely.

NT