Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Install electric hob above washing machine?

What is the floor made of? In my kitchen I have a microwave above the
washing machine, but due to wooden floors the worktop the Microwave is on
is in fact supported on the wall by brackets and not touching the machine or
the floor. I guess it could be good for meals that require agitation but its
timing the spin cycle just right for that to work of course!

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"GB" wrote in message
news
The only way I can get the kitchen layout to work is to install the
electric hob above the washing machine. I can see it's not ideal, but is
it allowed? Any extra precautions I could take, eg install some sort of
vapour barrier?