Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vortex13 Vortex13 is offline

Default Screwfix Search Box

In article ,
Vortex13 wrote:
Wanted to acquire some rubber feet for the bottom of a cabinet to stop
it scratching the desk.

You know.....circular or square. Self adhesive or screw-on; I'm
flexible and open to options.

Shop of choice is Screwfix, about 1 mile from home. Search for "rubber
feet" and I am offered a wheelbarrow tyre. In fact whatever I search
for I can't find what I want. I'm not even sure they sell them at all.

Do the same on Amazon or eBay and instantly loads of options.

Screwfix search engine is ****e.

Try seat buffers.

I ordered some Amazonian ones. Life's too short to trek around local
emporia for this stuff (though I am pretty sure Robert Dyas would sell
these).