Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Screwfix Search Box

On Tuesday, 30 January 2018 12:17:55 UTC, Vortex13 wrote:
Wanted to acquire some rubber feet for the bottom of a cabinet to stop
it scratching the desk.

You know.....circular or square. Self adhesive or screw-on; I'm
flexible and open to options.

Shop of choice is Screwfix, about 1 mile from home. Search for "rubber
feet" and I am offered a wheelbarrow tyre. In fact whatever I search
for I can't find what I want. I'm not even sure they sell them at all.

Do the same on Amazon or eBay and instantly loads of options.

Screwfix search engine is ****e.

Maybe they don;t sell them.
other options Maplin
https://www.maplin.co.uk/search/?text=stick+on+feet

I know rapid E do a large selection, but with P&P it'll be expensive.

https://www.rapidonline.com/catalogue/search?Query=feet

Have you thought about buying a 3D printer ;-)

Anything in local skips that can be scavenged.