Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 9v battery protective cap

On Tuesday, 30 January 2018 11:04:39 UTC, T i m wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 04:16:42 -0800 (PST), whisky-dave
wrote:

snip

Have you spoken to the hand this week yet (you have now).

Is that because it has more brain cells than the head ?

Than yours? Quite possibly. ;-)

But mainly it's because I believe you are a weird troll, most of your
questions are bogus and your circular and bizarre arguments pointless
and a waste of bandwidth.

according to you that is.

So, I'm trying to do you a favour by
suggesting you don't waste your time and weirdness on me as it won't
be read or replied to.

Then don't reply to my posts, it really is that simple.

Cheers, T i m