Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hot glue guns... Recommendations please..

On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 17:44:26 +0000, jim wrote:

after a glue gun, quick look on Amazon -3000 results....

I see there are different powers - 10w 20w 60w 100w, presumably
different sizes of sticks, different adhesives, yada yada yada.....

Primarily the need has arisen for my sons homework, but I'd
appreciate some informed guidance on what to go for just in case the
cheapest is not necessarily the best option & limits other
applications/adhesives etc..

I have a scarily flimsy mains one that I am not keen on using.

I have just bought a Bosch 'Glue Pen', which is a small lightweight one.
Uses 7mm sticks, cordless with a lithium battery. Charges via USB
(charger included).

Used it in anger for the first time today, and it worked well.