Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Hot glue guns... Recommendations please..

On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 17:44:26 +0000 (GMT+00:00), jim k wrote:

after a glue gun, quick look on Amazon -3000 results....

I see there are different powers - 10w 20w 60w 100w, presumably
different sizes of sticks, different adhesives, yada yada
yada.....

Primarily the need has arisen for my sons homework, but I'd
appreciate some informed guidance on what to go for just in case
the cheapest is not necessarily the best option & limits other
applications/adhesives etc..

I went for one of these as they generally seemed 'highly recommended'.

https://www.tooled-up.com/steinel-gl...n/prod/134729/

(- 5.25% Top Cashback I think)

A range of nozzles are also available.

I think I got mine as part of a kit (so a range of glue sticks etc).

I have used it quite a bit and it has worked as required / expected.

Cheers, T i m