Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Crumbling plasterboard round halogen downlighter

On Sunday, 28 January 2018 19:05:20 UTC, John Rumm wrote:
On 28/01/2018 08:34, Brian Gaff wrote:

Tell me dear user, how is it that I can easily deduce the original post was
made on
. posted on March 1, 2010, 10:20 am
by simply opening the link on the post, but people with perfect sight seem
unable to deduce this morsel of important information?

Presumably because they are not so much interested in solving the OP's
problem, as spamming their web site details anywhere they think there is
a slightly plausible "hook".

A product with no use, since a brush of PVA round a crumbling hole fixes it.

NT