Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default New tougher MOTs.

On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 22:59:16 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

And with everything from street lights, building flood lighting and
car head lights tending towards cool white LED. You can't tell if
that light you caught a glimpse of through some trees is a street
light a flood light or headlight of an approaching car.

Yep, I keep switching to dip for the light a mile or so away on a
farmers Sheep shed up the road ,
One night I said to the missus" I've dipped for the bloody sheep
again", she retorted "it's only fair , you dipped loads of them when
your dad had a farm".

G.Harman