Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Magnet Kitchens

On 25/01/2018 09:59, Huge wrote:
On 2018-01-24, John Rumm wrote:
On 24/01/2018 22:05, Huge wrote:

[21 lines snipped]

Jesus, a DIY dicksize contest.

Not sure I can remember them all, which is possibly more worrying...

I think its 6 kitchens, and by the time I have done the bathrooms I am
doing now, it will be about 9 bathrooms (where one of those is the sum
of many bits of ones I have done for others)

Don't you tend to have 3 or 4 of something (say, pop-up wastes) left and
no taps? I know I seem to have a lot of duplication in my "plumbing odds
and sods" box.

Kind of, but I keep enough stock of basic plumbing bits that I can do
most smaller jobs from stock. Same goes for electrical accessories.

Having said that I have had a pair of WC connectors sat in a drawer for
many years, but finally found a use for one the other day - so now the
one I bought which turned out to be to short can go back in the drawer
to replace it ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.