Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive Arthur Clive Arthur is offline

Default Magnet Kitchens

On 24/01/2018 16:32, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

snipped

DIY skills have vanished over the last generation (25 years or so).
Very few people under 50 can do any DIY, and as for installing a
kitchen, I think that's probably out of scope for 99% who still
do actually do DIY. Sad...

I put our last kitchen in about 25 years ago when money was tight. (And
the heating, plumbing etc.) Far better, IMO, to pay someone to do it
more quickly and to a higher standard. If I ever retired, DIY would
become mainstream again, but for now, it's essentially limited to
repairs and small jobs.

Cheers
--
Clive