Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Magnet Kitchens

On Wednesday, 24 January 2018 17:39:43 UTC, tim... wrote:
"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
news
In article ,
newshound writes:
On 23/01/18 19:18, Vortex12 wrote:
Today I flick through the book and see lots of pictures of dozens of
kitchens, but ABSOLUTELY NO BASIC INFORMATION. Basic information such
as standard carcass sizes and shape options is utterly absent in both
the catalogue and the web.

Been standard on car manufacturers websites for years.

All websites and brochures are now designed by 'creatives' to be
'content free' but alluring.

Since the customers can't think and can't do sums, anything else is a
waste.

Think of it as a logical extenshun of the stayet edyou cayshun cistem..

Or not really bothered about the DIY market?

DIY skills have vanished over the last generation (25 years or so).
Very few people under 50 can do any DIY, and as for installing a
kitchen, I think that's probably out of scope for 99% who still
do actually do DIY. Sad...

but you don't need to actually do any DIY if what you want to do is "design"
the kitchen yourself and get a friendly tradesman in to do it for you

tim

I reckon that's beyond the current generation

NT