Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive Arthur Clive Arthur is offline

Default Magnet Kitchens

On 23/01/2018 20:07, Huge wrote:
On 2018-01-23, Vortex12 wrote:

I have not walked into a Magnet showroom for 20 or more years.

Me neither, at least for 10 years, since they were rude last time.

[14 lines snipped]

Are Magnet losing it, or is this simply the way things are in the 21st
century?

Who cares? I'll never be going in one again.

Could be worse. This is, I promise, a true story.

My sister had a Homebase kitchen fitted by one of their contractors
while she was at work. Everything looked splendid, till she went into
the next door room to see the ends of the fixings protruding into the room.

While I love her dearly, I still almost weep with mirth when I imagine
her reaction.

Cheers
--
Clive