Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive Arthur Clive Arthur is offline

Default Magnet Kitchens

On 24/01/2018 10:57, tim... wrote:

"Clive Arthur" wrote in message
news
On 24/01/2018 08:55, Andrew May wrote:
On 23/01/2018 19:58, Tim Streater wrote:

Howden's has a decent catalogue which shows base/wall units and
dimensions. You prolly need to get a person at Magnet to start
designing you a kitchen, then you'll find out about carcass sizes etc.
If you're going to do that, measure up to start with, so they've got
something to get going with. If you get to the stage of a serious
design and an order, they'll send someone round to measure up and
refine the design based on that.

IIRC, Howdens have two catalogues, a coloured glossy one for the
customer and a detailed information one for the designer / installer.
They seemed quite happy to give the latter out if asked and, yes, it
does have useful information in it.

But not prices.

In my recent experience, Howdens turned out much more expensive than

presumably that's before the tradesman discount.

tim

No, it was the whole deal. About 50% more expensive, and I just
couldn't be arsed with the whole obfuscatory affair.

Cheers
--
Clive