Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Combi/shower problem update 2

On Wednesday, 24 January 2018 11:09:55 UTC, John Rumm wrote:
On 23/01/2018 18:27, tabbypurr wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 January 2018 17:53:56 UTC, John Rumm wrote:
On 23/01/2018 15:26, newshound wrote:

I reckon a Magnaclean is not a bad investment. Apart from collecting
magnetite, they provide a quick and easy way to add inhibitor.

In principle yup. I prefer the Fernox TF1, since it appears to have a
better cyclonic action for catching the non magnetic particulates in
addition to the magnet for the magnetite.

The magnet is useful, but get one with a filter, that bit catches far more than the magnet

I have not seen any with a traditional filter as such - only magnetic
and cyclonic collection. Which one were you thinking of?

Zeetec

NT