Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default Magnet Kitchens

In article ,
says...

On 24/01/2018 08:55, Andrew May wrote:
On 23/01/2018 19:58, Tim Streater wrote:

IIRC, Howdens have two catalogues, a coloured glossy one for the
customer and a detailed information one for the designer / installer.
They seemed quite happy to give the latter out if asked and, yes, it
does have useful information in it.

But not prices.

I have a namesake who is a kitchen installer who obviously
wanted the email address I was already using so was offered -
and accrepted - the name with '2' appended to it.

Howdens missed off the 2 on a few occasions with the result
that I got his quotations!

High prices, as you say - before knocking off his trade
discount of around 80%!

I did consider keeping them at one time so that, if I wanted
to deal with them for any reason, I'd demand his discount!

--

Terry

---
http://www.avg.com