Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Magnet Kitchens

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
idual.net...
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 09:33:04 +0000, Clive Arthur wrote:

In my recent experience, Howdens turned out much more expensive than
using Wickes units,

IIRC Howdens units are factory built ie they come as units ready to
be fitted not as flat pack to be assembled and then fitted. Makes
sense for a "trade" installer, they don't want to waste time
assmebling units. The snag is you need somewhere to put the units...

I had one installer claim that his time saved (and hence not paid for) in
not making up the units would cover the extra cost

It didn't

tim