Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Punch Press News gone?

On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 05:28:14 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader
wrote:

SteamboatEd Haas wrote:
I see Industrial Machine Trader is still around but PPN seems to be gone. Are there other trade rags still printing?

I started to get "assembly" and "metalworking & fabricating" magazines/ads
in the mail recently. I though all those print ad/magazines were dead.
Maybe now that nobody prints stuff they really stand and command higher
advertising prices.

Must admit, printed magazines are way easier to use and flip through than
a real ****ty website.

Manufacturing is coming back..so those magazines now have people to
buy stuff from their advertisers. Lets hope it continues on for
another 3 decades!!

---