Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Magnet Kitchens

"Huge" wrote in message
On 2018-01-23, Vortex12 wrote:

I have not walked into a Magnet showroom for 20 or more years.

Me neither, at least for 10 years, since they were rude last time.

[14 lines snipped]

Are Magnet losing it, or is this simply the way things are in the 21st
century?

Who cares? I'll never be going in one again.

What got me was the nonsensical prices of their appliances

They have high headline prices for cabinets though there's always some
30-50% off deal available. But the small print for that says "not
applicable to appliances".

But why would I pay 750 pounds for a standard fridge freezer, that even the
most expensive high street shop sells for 400 (and online I can get for
279).

Been some time since I looked, so this may have changed.

tim