Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Magnet Kitchens

On 23/01/2018 19:18, Vortex12 wrote:

I have not walked into a Magnet showroom for 20 or more years.

Visited our local one last week and was surprised by the apparent
quality of some of their more premium kitchens. Brought home the
catalogue and thought nothing more of it.

Today I flick through the book and see lots of pictures of dozens of
kitchens, but ABSOLUTELY NO BASIC INFORMATION. Basic information such
as standard carcass sizes and shape options is utterly absent in both
the catalogue and the web.

What I want is some simple technical data and what I get is a load of
awkward to use "Wizards", and not even the most rudimentary kitchen
layout designer page.

Are Magnet losing it, or is this simply the way things are in the 21st
century?

Presumably all geared up to have you use their professional design service!

--
Cheers,

John.