Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Reay[_6_] Brian Reay[_6_] is offline

Default Magnet Kitchens

On 23/01/2018 23:53, wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 January 2018 20:01:56 UTC, Brian Reay wrote:
Kitchen units tend to come in a number of standard sizes, at least
width.

Corners can vary quite a lot though, and not all ranges have both eg 500 and 600 mm drawers.

Owain

Possibly not but the point I was making is that, in simple terms, the
basic sizes are pretty standard. When we had ours planned, one
dimensions where known, it was almost like 'Lego' - you could move
things around quite easily. The 'planner' was pretty good, we had a
basic layout in mind but he refined it, spotting details we'd missed. It
just made the end result more 'polished' - I can't quite describe what I
mean. It was all quite quite- on a PC of course- and you could see a 3D
view. This was about 8/9 years back, I'm sure the process is even better
now.

Most places seem to offer this service.

are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud