Witchy

Default Christmas lights

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 21:02:22 -0000, "mich"
wrote:

I am having difficulty getting a set of Christmas lights to stay in situ!
I want them round my window. I have a wooden window frame.

They are indoor lights. I have tried pinning them with drawing pins, blue
tacking them and taping them. Tape wont stick on window.
Drawing pins are popping out because the wire on the lights is a bit thick
and the pins not long enough to accommodate it and go into the frame.

Blue tack, the wire is too heavy to hold

I am reluctant to do too much damage to my window frames , or have large
holes in them , so nails is a non starter.

How do other people get their lights up?

Make sure that at this time of year that the whole room is in such
disarray that you've got no chance of getting lights, decorations or
even the bloody tree up and you're sorted.

Or is that just us )
--
cheers,

witchy/binarydinosaurs