Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Global warming.

In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
The important thing is that immigrants who are surplus to requirements
*can* then be sent home. A vast improvement over the current/prior
situation whereby we are legally obliged to take as many as want to come,
in their hundreds of thousands and millions, whether we have jobs or
homes for them or not. Only an incorrigible 'remoaning minnie' like
yourself would have a problem with this pragmatic, common sense approach.

Why would immigrants want to come here from the EU if there wasn't work
for them and they couldn't find somewhere to live?

Unless you have been reading The Express again. Where all immigrants get
immediate welfare and housing from the state. Although even they changed
their tune to immigrants taking jobs from UK born.

--
*Home cooking. Where many a man thinks his wife is.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.