Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Global warming.

On 23/01/2018 21:13, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 09:13:21 +0000, dennis@home wrote:

Its irrelevant as leaving the EU only affects the migrants from the
EU and the immigrants will be staying here. Lievers tend not to
know the difference between immigrants and migrants as shown by
their mistaken belief that immigrants will be sent home.

The important thing is that immigrants who are surplus to
requirements *can* then be sent home.

Wrong.
An immigrant has been granted the right to live here.
They have been approved by the UK government and they are unlikely to
change that status and send the home.

But thanks for demonstrating what I said.

A vast improvement over the current/prior situation whereby we are
legally obliged to take as many as want to come, in their hundreds of
thousands and millions, whether we have jobs or homes for them or
not. Only an incorrigible 'remoaning minnie' like yourself would have
a problem with this pragmatic, common sense approach.

No difference at all when you actually work out the truth.
Not that you will.