Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default Global warming.

On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 09:13:21 +0000, dennis@home wrote:

Its irrelevant as leaving the EU only affects the migrants from the EU
and the immigrants will be staying here.
Lievers tend not to know the difference between immigrants and migrants
as shown by their mistaken belief that immigrants will be sent home.

The important thing is that immigrants who are surplus to requirements
*can* then be sent home. A vast improvement over the current/prior
situation whereby we are legally obliged to take as many as want to come,
in their hundreds of thousands and millions, whether we have jobs or
homes for them or not. Only an incorrigible 'remoaning minnie' like
yourself would have a problem with this pragmatic, common sense approach.