Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Magnet Kitchens

If not then why do they put so many adverts on telly and radio about buying
your kit kitchen from them?
No I think you basically have to just go and measure the bloody things. I'd
have thought in these days of standards, everyone would make the units the
same size?
Also where does one, these days get appliances like hobs ovens washing
machines that can be used by somebody with no sight. Everything has bloody
touch screens... bah humbug.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 23/01/18 19:18, Vortex12 wrote:
Today I flick through the book and see lots of pictures of dozens of
kitchens, but ABSOLUTELY NO BASIC INFORMATION. Basic information such as
standard carcass sizes and shape options is utterly absent in both the
catalogue and the web.

Been standard on car manufacturers websites for years.

All websites and brochures are now designed by 'creatives' to be 'content
free' but alluring.

Since the customers can't think and can't do sums, anything else is a
waste.

Think of it as a logical extenshun of the stayet edyou cayshun cistem.

Or not really bothered about the DIY market?