Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does she need a bigger breaker box?

On 01/22/2018 06:27 PM, micky wrote:

[snip]

There are the skinny, tiny incandescent ones but there are, or were,
others whose glass part is almost an inch long and over a half-inch
wide. I presume those are the one Mark means.

That sounds like C7 bulbs (5W, candelabra base). The ones people here
used so many of were C9 (7W, intermediate base) which were even bigger.

Now, I usually use exactly ONE C9 incandescent bulb. A red one for
Rudolph's nose.

BTW, the only non-holiday place I've seen intermediate-base bulbs used
is in a microwave oven.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

One sign of emotional maturity is doing what you want to, even if
everybody is telling you to do it.