Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default Combi/shower problem update 2

"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...

As was pointed out earlier, many €śplumbers€ť are poorly qualified to
do
repairs on boilers. If its a decent make like Vaillant, the
manufacturer
will have their own service/repair crews who carry spares etc.

Tim

But at a price, I guess? Anyone got experience of them. Currently do my
own maintenance, but one day....

always worth trying perhaps
one of my bar staff had a Baxi start leaking and blew it fuse over Christmas
tried a few local plumbers but nobody could turn out till the after new year
so she rung Baxi guy turned up next day and replaced the plastic diverter
valve free of charge said it was a known problem, boiler was well out of
warranty

-