Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Moisture barriers and Wifi

On 22/01/18 16:32, Huge wrote:
On 2018-01-22, Another Dave wrote:
On 22/01/18 16:22, T i m wrote:

Use a Poweline adaptor to put a hotspot in your study or carry on with
the router acting as a hotspot etc?

Basically that's what I've done. I've attached the old router to a
powerline adapter and use it as an access point.

Powerline ethernet sucks syphilitic donkey dick.

Well it works but its only half duplex. And its shared. It's like going
back to 10base T coax. Only one person can use it in one direction at a
a time.

It works but its no substitute for CAT 5

But Marxism is the crack cocaine.