Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Heat resistant cable between LED bulb holder and LED driver, what kind?

In article ,
Roger Hayter wrote:
I remember getting a real 50Hz transformer with a Ventaxia fan in the
'80s, but you're quite right I never imagined proper transformers were
available for lights. They would, of course, form the basis for a nice
power supply, but still probably cost more to do than getting a switch
mode one with proper smoothing.

I suppose it depends what bits you have lying around. Small wall wart PS
are pretty cheap - but one which delivers several amps might be cheaper if
you have a free mains transformer for it.

--
*Do they ever shut up on your planet?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.