Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Harbor Freight Bar Clamp #60539 Review

On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 12:59:24 PM UTC-5, Jack wrote:

I bought 4 of the HF ratcheting squeeze clamps a while ago, under 3
bucks a piece. I didn't expect them to last, and they didn't. First the
plastic trigger pin broke, so I drilled the handle and put in a machine
screw. Then, the plastic end bracket cracked, so I replaced with
hardwood. Then, the plastic cam in the handle broke, so I beefed it up
with epoxy.

"This is my favorite hammer. I've replaced the handle three times and the
head twice. Love this thing."

;-)