Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Speaking Of Phone Apps - Fraction Calculator Plus

On 1/21/2018 12:06 PM, Puckdropper wrote:
J. Clarke wrote in
:

Just a note on the level in the phone. Coworker used a level on his
phone to make sure that some posters we hung in the office were level.
They looked crooked. More investigation revealed that (according to
his phone anyway) the whole building is about 2 degrees out of plumb.

I just downloaded the Ridgid branded level. Nice program, actually. One
of the first things I had to do was use the calibration function. ;-)
Funny, my shelves were about 2 degrees out before calibration.

I wonder if I can turn that line in camera mode so it goes straight up and
down.

It'd be great for checking whether a post is plumb or not.

Few posts on this news group are plumb. ;~)

Puckdropper