Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Speaking Of Phone Apps - Fraction Calculator Plus

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 07:43:23 -0800 (PST), Bob
wrote:

On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 2:26:54 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Mike's mention of the level app on his phone reminded me of an app I found a few months
ago and have been using quite often for my bookcase project.

Fraction Calculator Plus

I use the Dewalt Mobile Pro app. Its free and has lots of addins for carpentry and construction work.

Just a note on the level in the phone. Coworker used a level on his
phone to make sure that some posters we hung in the office were level.
They looked crooked. More investigation revealed that (according to
his phone anyway) the whole building is about 2 degrees out of plumb.