Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Harbor Freight Bar Clamp #60539 Review

On 1/18/2018 12:39 PM, Electric Comet wrote:
On Thu, 18 Jan 2018 08:13:26 -0800 (PST)
"Dr. Deb" wrote:

problems. Could it be that those who are having the problems are
simply over stressing what should be a light duty clamp?

very possible

unreasonable expectations are common with consumers

+1

on a similar note amazon is weeding out some of these consumers that
send too many things back

Side issue: Amazon is ending the America that I knew. They are in effect
becoming a monopoly, and forcing many stores to close. While I am not a
shopper, nor is my wife, all these empty stores are very noticeable.
This will have repercussions in the building industry.

not sure if hf will do that too but they might because that can dig
into the bottom line in a big way

--
Jeff