Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Smart Meter Nonsense

In article l.net, Dave
Liquorice wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 07:45:38 -0000, Brian Gaff wrote:

Well I expect its some awful default setting in the ever so helpful
settings that nobody knows exists until the system runs out of paper
and the postal bill goes through the roof.

Electronic bills/bank statements are OK but much prefer paper ones,
particulary for card/bank statements. I can tick off the entries as being
correct, write on the bill a pay by date and amount, place it on the heap
of others for payment to be set up next time I log into online banking.

Nothing prevents you from printing out your on-line statement.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England